Bachy Soletanche’s UK Plant Department specialise in the design, fabrication and manufacture of equipment and tools for the geotechnical industry. To further compliment the service we offer, we can also repair and overhaul all equipment associated with the industry for both Bachy Soletanche and external customers.
Located in the north-west of England the team provide a global service and have completed orders for clients in Europe, North America, South America Asia and as far away as Australasia. We are proud to include many of the world’s leading geotechnical contractors and equipment manufacturers as our regular customers.
We manufacture a wide range of tools and equipment associated with the geotechnical industry including:
- Augers (continuous flight, rotary bored, mini-piling and sectional flight)
- Auger cleaners (both rotating brush and star wheel)
- Kelly bars for continuous flight auger extensions
- Buckets (crumb, cleaning and digging)
- Tremie racks
- Rod and tool handing devices
From our site in the north-west of England, we operate a large and modern range of tooling machinery to produce our range of products. This includes:
- Auger flight press (capable of pressing flights up to 50mm thick)
- Plate rollers (capable of rolling flat plates up to 50mm thickness into cylinders for either bucket or core barrel or casing bodies in sections up to 3m wide)
- CAD linked profiler (utilises six burning heads that can profile any 2D shape up to 200mm thick)
- CAD linked plasma cutter
- Automatic auger welder (producing uniform structural and hard-facing welds on augers up to 6m long)
Our manufacturing operation is supported by an engineering department who provide technical support and design service to our business to include:
- 3D inventor (giving both 2D and 3D engineering drawings)
- Ansys finite element analysis
- CADS Structural Designer
We fully support our products with both operation/maintenance manuals and CE certification. Where applicable externally verified test certificates and documentation will also be supplied. If required, products can be painted to meet your needs.
STORES & RENTAL
In addition to the production facilities we have an extensive range of consumable items located in our stores department. This approach allows for an agile and flexible response to customers orders should items be required on short deadlines. We carry adequate stock to meet the demands of our customer’s projects.